Made in Sweden exclusively for SYMBYX, DermaCare is a hand-held, super-pulsed, low level laser device of 635 nanometers.
Emitting visible red laser light, DermaCare is indicated for wound and scar healing, painful and inflammatory conditions that are closer to the skin's surface, or smaller areas of pain like the fingers and toes.
Simple large on/off button for ease-of-use. Designed and approved specifically for home use to ensure maximum flexibility and convenience. Fully portable. Battery powered. CE marked and ARTG-listed.
- Reduces inflammation, promoting tissue repair.
- Relieves pain in fingers and toes.
- All orders excl. EU and AUS could be subject to a VAT charge of up to 20% by local customs. To help alleviate this cost, SYMBYX now offers Free Shipping to all customers.
- Australia: Free Australia Post Express (1-7 business days).
- EU: Free UPS Shipping (2-4 business days).
- Rest of the World: Free DHL International shipping (3-14 business days).
- Two Year Manufacturing Warranty, for home or personal use, from the date of purchase.
- Warranty is limited to general use under authorised conditions as described in the instruction manual enclosed with your purchase.
- Commercial users are provided with a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Please email us at info@SYMBYXbiome.com within 30 days of the product fault event. You will need to provide your name, the date of your purchase, the nature of the alleged defect and the serial number of the product and we will assist you promptly.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Wavelength: 635 nm (red)
- No. of Laser Diodes: 2
- Average Output Power: 2 x 50 mW
- Total Output Power: 100 mW
- Frequency: 70 Hz
- Beam Shape: Divergent
- Battery Time: Approx. 3-4 hours
- Battery Type: 6 pcs LR03 AAA 1.5 V
- Laser Class: 3R
- Medical Laser Class: 2a
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG): 335443
- CE Mark: 0413
- Measurements: H17 cm x W5.5 cm x D3 cm
- Weight: 225 gm
"Just wanted to let you know that my DermaCare has really helped my red, itching, scaly skin condition, especially during lockdowns. If I feel a flare up coming on I apply the laser device and it reduces the severity and length of the flare up. I wanted to let you know that this is the best thing I have tried as I don't need to leave home for yet another Doctor's appointment. It's giving me much relief and control."
Cath, from Melbourne, Australia living with a chronic skin condition - talking about the red light DermaCare for dermatitis
"I bought the PDCare because it had the advantage of being portable so I could use it anywhere, including at home. The feeling I had with the orthostatic tremor was sheer panic, like I was going to pass out. After using the PDCare it all went ! It was like a miracle to me. I am a very great fan of the device and the overall effects on people with Parkinson. Im my case, the tremor is virtually gone.
Suzanne from Sydney, Australia, living with Parkinson's - talking about the PDCare Laser
"I am so grateful for my PhysioCare. I use it twice a day before kayaking training and before going to bed to help with chronic finger pain and stiffness.
The functionality of my fingers and hands has definitely improved and I have drastically reduced my daily dosage of anti-inflammatories."
Daniela, a World Master's Kayak Champion, from Sydney and Rome, Italy, used to coping with chronic pain - talking about the PhysioCare Laser for arthritic condition