- Reduce Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia and Inflammation
- All orders excl. EU and AUS could be subject to a VAT charge of up to 20% by local customs. To help alleviate this cost, SYMBYX now offers Free Shipping to all customers.
- Australia: Free Australia Post Express (1-7 business days)
- EU: Free UPS Shipping (2-4 business days)
- Rest of the World: Free DHL International shipping (3-14 business days)
Helps a lot
My use of the PhysioCare Laser has already delivered worthwhile results, in helping me to keep my Parkinson’s Disease, first diagnosed seven years ago under control.
This device is far easier and quicker for me to use than the much smaller devise I was earlier using for laser treatment. It has made already my gut more comfortable and also my arthritic fingers.
I appreciate, too, the careful way in which SYMBYX instructed me in the use of the devise and the expiation in the booklet provided.
Aged 81 years
I've been using the physio care device for 2 months now, about every second day on both knees and one hand, all arthritic. The combo of regular exercise and the physio care treatments mean I'm down to taking paracetamol/ibuprofen maybe 2x a week as opposed to daily. I've even had totally pain free days too. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.
- Two Year Manufacturing Warranty, for home or personal use, from the date of purchase.
- Warranty is limited to general use under authorised conditions as described in the instruction manual enclosed with your purchase.
- Commercial users are provided with a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Please email us at info@SYMBYXbiome.com within 30 days of the product fault event. You will need to provide your name, the date of your purchase, the nature of the alleged defect and the serial number of the product and we will assist you promptly.
- Once your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items returned without prior approval will not be accepted.
- Wavelength: 904 nm (near infrared)
- No. of Laser Diodes: 2
- Average Output Power: 2 x 30 mW
- Total Output Power: 60 mW
- Frequency: 70 Hz
- Beam Shape: Divergent
- Battery Time: Approx. 3-4 hours
- Battery Type: 6 pcs LR03 AAA 1.5 V
- Laser Class: 1
- Medical Laser Class: 2a
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG): 335443
- CE Mark: 0413
- Measurements: H17 cm x W5.5 cm x D3 cm
- Weight: 225 gm