Selected SYMBYX devices come with a return period. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase within the return period simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process. Please note that All SYMBYX Products come with a two-year warranty, click here for more information on warranty
PDCare Laser : 90 days
PhysioCare Laser: 30 days
Derma Care Laser: 30 days
*No returns are offered on our more powerful, lithium battery-driven DuoCare 904 and ProSeries Lasers or the personalised, moulded SYMBYX Neuro helmet.
- All returns must be pre-approved by the SYMBYX team and issued a return authorisation number. Any orders returned without an authorisation number and/or shipped to the wrong address will be the customer’s responsibility.
- All devices must be returned in full, with original packaging and all components. Must be in an “as new” condition. Returns without all the original packaging and components will be subject to refusal and returned to the sender.
- Orders are not eligible for exchange or substitution.
- Original VAT and sales tax costs are non-refundable.
- All returns received with damaged or missing components will be subject to refusal and returned to the sender.
- Customers must contact SYMBYX within the first 30 days for the PhysioCare/DermaCare laser and the first 90 days for the PDCare laser from the date of delivery.
- To return a device (PDCare/DermaCare/PhysioCare), please contact the SYMBYX Customer Care at email@example.com and request a Return Authorisation Number within the return window.
- To verify your order, we will need the email address associated with the order and the original order number.
- The SYMBYX Customer Care team (firstname.lastname@example.org) will reply to your request with a link to an exit survey.
- Once you have completed the exist survey, SYMBYX Customer Care team will then provide you with a Return Authorization Number, which must be sent with the return goods.
- Returns must be postmarked within 10 days of receiving the Return Authorization Number (RAN). Returns shipped after 10 days of receiving the RAN will not be accepted.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Please note that SYMBYX cannot be held liable for lost or damaged shipments that are returned to us. Please consider requesting a tracking number and ensuring the return device for your protection.
- All returned orders will be inspected and processed within 10 days of receipt.
- All international returns are required to ship to our return centre located in Australia
- A restocking fee totaling 20% of the original price, will be deducted from the total refund for all returns.
- If an item is returned to us that is not authorised for return or refund, we will attempt to contact you. We will hold the item(s) for 30 days before discarding.
- We reserve the right to reject/refuse the refund for items that do not fit these qualifications. The customer will pay to have the items shipped back to them if items are sent to us outside of the time frame and/or not approved for return.
- Please note, if the customer modifies the shipping address, shipping method, or any other alterations via the carrier, SYMBYX is not responsible for delays, lost packages and/or failed delivery as a result of these modifications.