Backed by clinical data | Transcranial helmet emitting both red light therapy and Infrared light therapy | Safety tested | Painless | Easy to use | Complements both PDCare & DuoCare 904 lasers
The SYMBYX Neuro is a red light therapy and infrared light therapy helmet that delivers non-invasive and painless light energy at a specific wavelength.
A portable and rechargeable photo-biomodulation treatment for convenient use at home or on the go.
Backed by clinical data, the SYMBYX Neuro has undergone extensive safety testing and is ISO compliant and CE marked.
Automatically treats for a total of 24 minutes with a
- 12-minute cycle of red light therapy (635 nm) followed by a
- 12-minute cycle of infrared light therapy (810 nm)
- Pulsed at 40 Hz which is equivalent to the frequency of gamma brainwaves facilitating executive planning, processing speed and mood
Unlike other transcranial devices, the SYMBYX Neuro helmet;
- Focuses light therapy treatment on the upper neck and back of the head, also known as the posterior part of the skull. This is an area rich in neurons with close proximity to the brainstem and the vagus nerve, a critical part of the gut-brain connection.
- Uses both red light therapy and infrared light therapy wavelengths. Red light therapy targets the superficial structures and networks and primes them to communicate more effectively with deeper brain tissues, nerves and blood vessels. Infrared light therapy targets these deeper structures.
Simple to Use: Adjust the straps, so that SYMBYX Neuro fits snugly and comfortably on your head. Switch on to start. Sit back and relax or go about your day. The treatment will run automatically for 24 minutes. There should be no discomfort, although some users may experience a slightly warm feeling.
Use the SYMBYX Neuro daily, up to 5 times a week.
The SYMBYX Neuro is designed to complement either the PDCare laser or DuoCare laser and can be used simultaneously while you complete your gut-brain protocol.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.