SYMBYX light therapy is a natural, painless therapy that works with the body’s natural healing processes to decrease pain and promote tissue repair. It can help speed up healing times and decrease swelling for a quicker recovery by harnessing your body’s natural healing processes and restorative powers.
We answer all your queries regarding SYMBYX red and infrared light therapy.
Red light and infrared light are found side by side on the light spectrum. Red light has a wavelength range of 620-750nm and is visible to the human eye. Infrared light sits just outside the visible light spectrum (which means it is not visible to the human eye) and has a wavelength of 780nm-1000nm. Both are safe to the human body, and have therapeutic uses. At SYMBYX we use a range of red light and infrared light wavelengths for different conditions.
Yes, all our lasers have passed international safety testing. All our devices and helmets are CE marked and ISO compliant. Our handheld laser range (PDCare, PhysioCare, DermaCare, DuoCare and ProSeries) are also approved as medical devices.
The PDCare laser is our hand-held infrared laser device. It is considered the primary therapy for the reduction in Parkinson’s symptoms. There is peer-reviewed evidence to show a potential reduction in both motor and non-motor symptoms from consistent usage. PDCare is also a registered medical device. This is why we recommend you start with the PDCare, and the SYMBYX Neuro red/infrared helmet should be considered as a complementary device. It was recently shown by the SAN Hospital to be effective in reducing several Parkinson’s symptoms. We encourage customers to use both devices together, following our proprietary SYMBYX protocol. SYMBYX Neuro is a wellness device and recommended for increasing PDCare effectiveness and for overall cognitive health.
Light therapy has an very high safety profile. In over 6000+ studies on medical laser light therapy to date, there have never been any serious adverse events reported. This is why it's proving to be such a promising therapy, with over 40+ new studies published per month. A small minority of people may experience transient symptoms of tenderness or Dysautonomia, particularly in people with Parkinson's. These symptoms are temporary, and usually resolve within 7 days with a break from the therapy. If you believe you might be experiencing Dysautonomia, please take a break from light therapy, and contact our team immediately. Our Clinical Support team will then be in touch to advise further. All our lasers have passed international safety testing. All our devices and helmets are CE marked and ISO compliant. Our handheld laser range (PDCare, PhysioCare, DermaCare, DuoCare and ProSeries) are also approved as medical devices.
The brain and the vagus nerve
- Enhances cellular functioning and repair through increased cellular energy production (ATP), supporting growth, repair and healthy cellular activities. It also facilitates toxin removal, boosts immune system function and promotes neurogenesis - – the building of healthy new nerves.
- Reduces inflammation and oxidative stress, crucial for brain health and linked to conditions such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, mental health issues, brain fog and memory issues.
- Improves oxygenated blood circulation by vasodilation (the widening of blood vessels) through increased nitric oxide, enhancing overall blood flow and reducing neuroinflammation.
- Enhances cellular functioning and repair through increased cellular energy production (ATP), supporting growth, repair and healthy cellular activities. It also facilitates toxin removal, boosts immune system function and promotes neurogenesis - the building of healthy new nerves.
- Reinforces natural gamma waves in the brain, enhancing mental acuity, concentration, executive planning, problem-solving, reducing brain fog, improving sleep quality and general wellness.
- Stimulates the vagus nerve and strengthens the gut-brain connection by targeting the upper neck/back of the head, a neural-rich area near the brainstem. The brainstem regulates vital functions such as sleep, blood pressure and consciousness.
Clinical Trial Results Explained.
TRUSTED PARTNERS OF
Our clinicians provide ongoing, one-on-one support so that you can make the most of your treatment. Our integrated team of clinicians of physiotherapists and chiropractors will develop and manage a customised care plan as your treatment evolves. Find guidance on when, where and precisely how to use the device, with access to an expert whenever you need. Why? Because you believe you deserve more.