The PDCare by SYMBYX is the first ever clinical grade laser designed and approved for home use to reduce symptoms of Parkinson's.
Improve your gut microbiome and digestion. Manage pain. Increase restful sleep. Reduce inflammation. Stimulate cell energy production.
Super-pulsed technology - non-heating, safe, painless, yet intense enough to penetrate skin, tissue, muscle and body fat.
Made in Sweden - infrared (904 nm) medical laser - Portable, easy to use and built to last with a 1-year warranty for home users.
Apply light therapy in the comfort of your own home, at work, or on the go with a clinically tested treatment protocol of 20 minutes a day, three times a week.
No formal training required - Large on/off button for easy use. Powered by 6 AAA batteries (rechargable recommended).
Enhance your well-being with SYMBYX light therapy for Parkinson's - Start your journey to relief today.
CE marked and ARTG-listed.
Backed by Medical Evidence
1 Year Warranty
Shop Now, Pay Later
Why Light Therapy for Parkinson's?
At an optimal wavelength, intensity and exposure time, light aimed at human tissue sets off a series of biochemical events that can result in chronic pain relief, reduced inflammation, and even increased dopamine and serotonin production in the colon.
Part 1: The Abdomen
- Press the laser end of the device (1) onto the abdomen with enough pressure to turn it on. You will hear one beep as the laser starts working and the green light (3) will remain on.
- You may be seated, standing or lying down during treatment.
- Press the laser device directly onto the bare skin of your abdomen in a 3x3 grid pattern. Use your belly button as the middle spot, and move the laser around each of the 9 spots of the abdomen in any order you choose. The laser will beep every 1 minute of laser treatment.
- Use the belly button as the middle point of the 9 abdomen areas to be treated. The top 3 spots to treat are just under the ribs. The bottom 3 spots are just below the belly button, and the middle 3 spots include the belly button, and either side of the belly button.
- You should hold the device on 9 spots on the abdomen for 2 full beeps (ie, 2 minutes of treatment for each of the 9 spots).
- If at any time during your treatment you release pressure on the laser device and the green light (3) switches off, do not worry. Just start the minute again and continue from where treatment was interrupted.
Part 2: The Back of Neck
- After completing the abdomen treatment, press the laser against the neck as shown above for 2 beeps (ie, 2 minutes of treatment).
- You do not need to move the laser device around the neck.
You have now successfully completed one laser treatment.
Turning the Laser Off: Turn off the device using the button on top of device (6). The green light within the ON push button (6) will now turn off. To double check the laser has been fully turned off, when pressed against skin (or any hard surface) there should be no beeping sound or flashing light.