Made in Sweden exclusively for SYMBYX, PDCare is a hand-held, super-pulsed, medical grade, low level laser device of 904 nanometers.
Using a carefully tailored treatment protocol, PDCare is indicated for reducing symptoms associated with Parkinson's and Fibromyalgia. Simple large on/off button for ease-of-use. Designed specifically for home use to ensure maximum flexibility and convenience. Fully portable. Battery powered. CE marked and ARTG-listed.
- Reduces Parkinson's symptoms.
- Reduces Fibromyalgia symptoms.
See Research Article in BMC Neurology here.
- All international orders excl. EU could be subject to a VAT charge of up to 20% by Customs. To help alleviate this cost, SYMBYX offers Free Shipping to all international customers.
- Australia and New Zealand: FREE Express shipping (1-7 business days).
- EU: Free UPS Shipping (2-4 business days)
- Rest of the World: Free DHL International shipping (3-14 business days).
- Two Year Manufacturing Warranty, for home or personal use, from the date of purchase.
- Warranty is limited to general use under authorised conditions as described in the instruction manual enclosed with your purchase.
- Commercial users are provided with a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Before returning your device, we ask all customers to unscrew the back of device with a small screwdriver and replace the batteries with 6 x new AAA batteries.
- Please email us at info@SYMBYXbiome.com within 30 days of the product fault event. You will need to provide your name, the date of your purchase, the nature of the alleged defect and the serial number of the product and we will assist you promptly.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Wavelength: 904 nm (near infrared)
- No. of Laser Diodes: 2
- Average Output Power: 2 x 30 mW
- Total Output Power: 60 mW
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Beam Shape: Divergent
- Battery Time: Approx. 3-4 hours
- Battery Type: 6 pcs LR03 AAA 1.5 V
- Laser Class: 1
- Medical Laser Class: 2a
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG): 335443
- CE Mark: 0413
- Measurements: H17 cm x W5.5 cm x D3 cm
- Weight: 225 gm
How To Use
I bought 2 devices. One for my mother and one for my brother in law. They have both confirmed considerable improvements after using the device. it is great to see them both get some movement back and their spirits lifted. it is easy to use and I look forward to the advancements in the technology.
having accidentally put the device away with it still turned on, I had occasion to install new batteries. To my surprise I found the cover secured with a very small slot headed screw. The slot headed screw should have been outlawed decades ago, there are several improvements to that most ancient of screws - the Phillips head has been in use for more than 30 years, and the Canadian Torques improves on that. For all that the device is made in Sweden, I wonder why those masters of practicality have lazily relied on a fastener so outmoded. In these days mobile phone manufacturers routinely engineer battery compartment covers that merely clip on. It’s not my area of expertise but I think the least you could do would be to immediately replace those slot headed screws with Phillips heads: those slot heads damage so easily and then you cannot get into the compartment. My second niggle concerns the ability of the device to make an audible signal after one minute has passed. The device I have is unreliable in that area, in that the first minute is very nearly true, the second minute is only 55 seconds long, the third is short of maybe seven seconds and so on until the minutes are only 5 or 10 seconds long. Obviously I am using a reliable count down alarm on my phone to measure my exposure times but if you claim a count down function for the device you should satisfy yourself that it works.
So, I have been using the PDCare laser for 3 months and, while having no objective measure of improvement, two things I notice are a reduction of tremor episodes in the arm and a less lurching gait
I will be interested to see some findings from your latest study
Hi Bob, thanks for your feedback.We are lighted to hear that your tremor and gait have improved! We regard these as very significant wins. We have noted all of your suggestions regarding the laser hardware. We need to balance our desire to make the therapy widely available to as many patients as possible with perfecting every single design element. The PDCare is a medical laser and, as such, is tightly regulated. Every change is expensive, requiring reams of documentation and will unfortunately result in a higher cost to our patients. We will, however, pass your comments along to our design, engineering and regulatory teams. Best regards. The SYMBYX Biome Team.
It helps me a lot. I don t fall any more since I use laser, before I was falling down every day. I have more energy and strenght. Unfortunately doctors in Croatia haven t hear about your product so they don t know how to lover number of pills I take every day.
I have been using the Device for about 12 weeks 3 times a week 20 minutes per day; initially, I didn't think I was using it correctly, and at one stage, I was using it when the batteries were almost flat, so most of my improvement has been more recently, i.e. since Christmas. My fine motor skills have improved, and I have improved enough to write and sign documents using my right hand. I lost my voice, and with the help of a speech therapist and the Device, I have improved my voice volume. The uncontrollable tremors in both hands have almost disappeared in my right hand but are still a problem in my left hand. I still use a walking stick as insurance, but my walking has improved significantly, so I no longer use the stick at home and don't shuffle as much when I walk. All these improvements are incremental but, for me significant. I expect to see more substantial progress over the following months. Wal Beattie (0412 158893).
i do have more good days than before still working on haveing more good days
"Just wanted to let you know that my DermaCare has really helped my red, itching, scaly skin condition, especially during lockdowns. If I feel a flare up coming on I apply the laser device and it reduces the severity and length of the flare up. I wanted to let you know that this is the best thing I have tried as I don't need to leave home for yet another Doctor's appointment. It's giving me much relief and control."
Cath, from Melbourne, Australia living with a chronic skin condition - talking about the red light DermaCare for dermatitis
"I bought the PDCare because it had the advantage of being portable so I could use it anywhere, including at home. The feeling I had with the orthostatic tremor was sheer panic, like I was going to pass out. After using the PDCare it all went ! It was like a miracle to me. I am a very great fan of the device and the overall effects on people with Parkinson. Im my case, the tremor is virtually gone.
Suzanne from Sydney, Australia, living with Parkinson's - talking about the PDCare Laser
"I am so grateful for my PhysioCare. I use it twice a day before kayaking training and before going to bed to help with chronic finger pain and stiffness.
The functionality of my fingers and hands has definitely improved and I have drastically reduced my daily dosage of anti-inflammatories."
Daniela, a World Master's Kayak Champion, from Sydney and Rome, Italy, used to coping with chronic pain - talking about the PhysioCare Laser for arthritic condition