Made in Sweden exclusively for SYMBYX, PDCare is a hand-held, super-pulsed, medical grade, low level laser device of 904 nanometers.
Using a carefully tailored treatment protocol, PDCare is indicated for reducing symptoms associated with Parkinson's and Fibromyalgia. Simple large on/off button for ease-of-use. Designed specifically for home use to ensure maximum flexibility and convenience. Fully portable. Battery powered. CE marked and ARTG-listed.
Benefits• Reduces Parkinson's symptoms.
• Reduces Fibromyalgia symptoms.
See Research Article in BMC Neurology here.
- Australia and New Zealand: FREE standard shipping (1-7 business days).
- Rest of the World: $120 DHL International shipping (3-14 business days).
- Two Year Manufacturing Warranty, for home or personal use, from the date of purchase.
- Warranty is limited to general use under authorised conditions as described in the instruction manual enclosed with your purchase.
- Commercial users are provided with a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Please email us at info@SYMBYXbiome.com within 30 days of the product fault event. You will need to provide your name, the date of your purchase, the nature of the alleged defect and the serial number of the product and we will assist you promptly.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Wavelength: 904 nm (near infrared)
- No. of Laser Diodes: 2
- Average Output Power: 2 x 30 mW
- Total Output Power: 60 mW
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Beam Shape: Divergent
- Battery Time: Approx. 3-4 hours
- Battery Type: 6 pcs LR03 AAA 1.5 V
- Laser Class: 1
- Medical Laser Class: 2a
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG): 335443
- CE Mark: 0413
- Measurements: H 17 cm x W 5.5 cm x D 3 cm
- Weight: 225 gm
I have been more regular for at least a week or two. A clear improvement.
Clients confirm the benefits and relief after the use of laser
I am a patient diagnosed with early onset PD.
I have found that this device has significantly reduced the muscle rigidity I experience as one of my main symptoms.
I have also had a few interactions with the Symbyx team in obtaining the device and have found them to be extremely helpful in each.
I highly recommend this product.
Why after 1 week of use, does it beep 3times and the device turns itself off? No warranty paperwork.
Dear Lorraine. Your PDCare comes with a 2 year world-wide warranty as per the T&Cs on our website. We have a record of your serial number so please don't worry about paperwork as we prefer to be environmentally conscious. You have definitely described a low battery issue. Sometimes the laser can turn on in transit for which we do apologise. Most of the time, however, a patient will simply just forget to switch it off after a treatment. Either way, we encourage you to get a simple charger and at least 6x AAA rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (not lithium). This will save time, money and [hopefully] the environment over the longer term. Please email us at email@example.com with any technical questions at any time. Best regards.The SYMBYX Biome Team
We have started our journey. Super easy to use.